SCWA Annual Membership
We are grateful to our members for their continuing strong support and are counting on it in the future! If not already, please consider becoming a member of SCWA to support our programs and scholarship grants. Stay well and informed until we personally see each other again soon.
SCWA modest membership fees to cover speaker expenses, our Student Scholarship Program, and operational expenses on an all-volunteer basis. Help support these efforts through an SCWA Annual Membership ( Online or by Mail ) for yourself, family, or friends. Please contact SCWA for a personalized emailed gift certificate or with any questions: email@example.com.
Consistent with our mission, SCWA only solicits and accepts donations from residents of Georgia and South Carolina or from corporations doing business in those states.
- Individual $50/year (Program attendance for designated Individual)
- Family $75/year (Program attendance for two adults and children)
- Contributing $125/year (Program attendance for two adults and children)
- Sustaining $300/year (Program attendance for two adults and children)
PROGRAM SPONSORSHIP LEVELS
- Silver Program Sponsor $500/year: Up to 2 co-sponsors/program
- Offered submitted media acknowledgment for the program sponsored
- Offered acknowledgment for that program, printed on the speaker handout.
- Verbally recognized by the President at the program sponsored.
- 6 “passes” for employees/guests at the program.
- Singled out for only their field of business at the program.
- Printed logo on SCWA website for 12 months.
- Platinum Program Sponsor $1,500/year:
- Benefits listed above for the entire SCWA 2019-2020 Season.
- Business brochure distribution at programs.
- 2 Tickets to SCWA International Trivia Challenge.
ONLINE PAYMENTS – FAST, EASY, AND SECURE
Join or renew your membership online, either using your PayPal account or credit card (Visa, Discover, American Express, and Mastercard). Either way, the transaction is fast, easy and secure. PayPal is the most trusted name in online payment systems and we encourage its use to make this process easier for you and us. Simply select the level at which you wish to join or renew, click the “Buy Now” button and follow the instructions.
NOTE: If you use PayPal the charge that appears on your credit card or bank card statement may not reference SCWA or Paypal and therefore may not be easily recognized by you. Please remember the amount you charge so that you do not report the charge as fraudulent.
PAYMENT VIA CHECK
Print and send the completed form and your check to:
Savannah Council on World Affairs Inc., PO Box 10231, Savannah, GA 31412